Eating out on & around Gairloch & the West … lots of choice
There is a great selection of places to eat on and around the Isle of Skye, Gairloch and the west coast if you don’t fancy cooking every night.
- The Torridon – whether it’s tradition, romance or a sociable dinner with friends or family, The Torridon Restaurant provides first class service. By Achnasheen.
- Melvaig Inn – Family restaurant, cafe and bar in Melvaig.
- The Seaforth – pub by the pier – Publican Seafood Pub & Publican Pub of the Year 2006, SFI awards The Seafood Pub of the Year 2007.
- Creelers – This multi-award-winning restaurant is run from what is little more than a shack by David and Ann Wilson who are famous for their absolute commitment to quality and consistancy.
- The Three Chimneys – is a top Scottish restaurant matching fresh local food with luxury 5-star accommodation, a romantic location and beautiful sea views
- Lochbay Seafood Restaurant -The restaurant is a tiny, intimate bistro situated in the historic village of Stein on the shores of Loch Bay, with wonderful views over to the Outer Isles.
- Coruisk House – local venison and the very best Angus beef, as well as vegetarian fare, ensure eating at Coruisk House will be an experience we know you will enjoy.
- Castlemoil Restaurant -Whether you are in for a quiet meal, or one of our special food theme nights you can be assured of the excellent service you would expect form a quality restaurant.
- Red Skye Restaurant – aims to provide a wonderfully relaxed yet creative dining experience, using locally sourced produce cooked by our head chef Campbell MacFadyen to a high standard
- Kyle Hotel – We are renowned for our fine dining and you can savour the best of Scotland’s larder in our ‘Old Chapel Restaurant’
- Tingle Creek Hotel – has a lovely restaurant where you can dine and overlook some of the most breathtaking sea views across to the Isle of Skye and Raasay.
- Balmacara Hotel – Local seafood and game is our speciality, which combined with high quality tableware and linen we hope will provide you with an evening that befits the surroundings of our victorian themed dining room.
- The Glenview – At Glenview we take great pride in our food and we strive to create honest, natural and tasty dishes making everything on the premises with care, simplicity and attention to detail.
- The Stein Inn – Whether choosing a bar snack, light lunch or a full three-course evening meal, the emphasis is on good, wholesome food at affordable prices
- The Kinloch Lodge – Kinloch is justly famed for its marvellous food and is Skye’s only Michelin-Starred restaurant
Here are some more places to eat in other locations across the Highlands.