Gairloch & the West Coast … explore the area
For local events information visit our blog.
- Skyeskyns – Skyeskyns, manufacturers and suppliers of finest quality sheepskins, is a family business established on the Isle of Skye in 1983
- Edinbane Pottery – Our high quality handmade ceramics are both modern and functional. The pots are much sought after by visitors and islanders alike
- Diana Mackie – The studio overlooking the Minch to the Outer Hebrides on the Isle of Skye is where my inspiration evolves by continually observing the changing weather fronts.
- Skye Cuillin Marbles – The place to buy your very own piece of Scotland. Genuine hand made Scottish gifts and jewellery individually crafted on the island from the world-renowned Isle of Skye marble.
- Seaprobe Atlantis – offers an experience no other boat can match. Enjoy all the wildlife and scenery above the waves and then experience all the scenery and wildlife below the waves, too, as you cruise in complete safety
- Eilean Donan Castle – Eilean Donan is recognised all around the world. Situated on an island at the point where three great sea lochs meet, and surrounded by some majestic scenery.
- Dunvegan Castle – Any visit to this enchanted Isle must be deemed incomplete without savouring the wealth of history offered by Dunvegan Castle and Gardens. Stronghold of the MacLeods
- Spirit of Adventure – Small ship cruises that take you places larger ships can’t go
- Skye Fudge – A small family run business, we pride ourselves on the quality and taste of our product, using only Scottish butter and full cream dairy milk in every batch.
- The Fingal Centre – opened in the Summer of 2008 and is part of a new development which includes state of the art community facilities and a new high school.
We have put together some more information for you to assist in planning your trip to Scotland.