Eating out in Dingwall & Strathpeffer
There are a number of recommended restaurants, cafes, pubs and hotels to enjoy a wide variety of food and drink when self catering in Dingwall & Strathpeffer. Either cook at home or enjoy an evening out somewhere special.
- The Red Poppy Restaurant – An ideal location for an intimate dining experience or a much larger party
- Dingwall Tandoori – As one of the longest running Indian restaurant in the Highlands, Dingwall Tandoori has been providing excellence and choice from a varied menu
- The Kinkell House Hotel – We operate a Table d’hote menu which changes daily, along with an A la carte menu based on traditional Scottish and Seafood dishes.
- The Ben Wyvis Hotel – You will be spoilt for choice at our Scottish Highland restaurant.
- The Kincraig Castle Hotel – Modern classic, but inspiring dishes, using the best seasonal produce, procured from the Highlands of Scotland
- The Coul House Hotel – We are looking to offer both contemporary Scottish cuisine that utilises local and international produce and ingredients, and also some more traditional favourites
- The Richmond Hotel – Enjoy the friendly atmosphere at the bar or relax in one of the comfortable couches in front of a cosy fire.
- First Pizza Direct – Orders for Collection are usually ready within 15 minutes. Deliveries usually arrive within 30 minutes, but please allow up to 1 hour at peak times.
- Tulloch Castle – You will be welcomed to dine in out Turrets Restaurant where only the best Highland produce is freshly prepared for you by our chefs
For a wider choice of restaurants we have listed a selection of our recommendations.