What to see & do in the Strathpeffer & Dingwall area
For local events information visit our blog.
- Strathpeffer Golf Course – founded in 1888. One of the original course designers was “the grand old man of golf” Tom Morris of St Andrews.
- Corrieshalloch Gorge – This breathtaking mile-long gorge, is one of the finest examples in Britain of a box canyon, its 61 m (200 ft) deep. The river plunges 46 m (150 ft) over the Falls of Measach.
- The Strathpeffer Pavilion – a great venue in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.
- Dalmore Distillery – deep in the spectacular Scottish Highlands, the distillery is perfectly placed to take advantage of a feast of natural resource
- Nigg Bay Nature Reserve – See hundreds of wigeons in the bay, Watch out for waders along the shoreline as the tide comes in and You might catch a glimpse of otters around the reserve
- Dingwall Museum – We are normally open from Mid May to the end of September
- The Highland Football Academy – THE HIGHLAND FOOTBALL ACADEMY TRUST WAS ESTABLISHED IN APRIL 2002.
- The Fairburn Activity Centre – The Centre provides a wide range of outdoor activities (on and off-site) which are tailored to the requirements of your group/organisation.
- Robertson’s Larder – Visit our farm shop and children’s farmyard for an enjoyable, unique and educational trip for the family. Meet and feed our rare breed animals
- Dingwall Leisure Centre – It is the aim of Dingwall Leisure Centre to exceed our customer’s expectations through excellent customer care and by providing activity programming which reflects and responds to personal, family and community interests. Swimming pool and sports centre.