Eating out in & around the Loch Ness area … lots of choice
There is a great selection of places to eat in and around Loch Ness if you don’t fancy cooking every night.
- The Glass Restaurant – The Struy Inn – a short distance from Glen Cannich and the National Nature Reserve at Glen Affric.
- Fiddler’s – Good food served simply. Salmon, beef , game, award-winning haggis, hearty casseroles, generous fresh salads & delicious char grilled steaks. Winners of the SLTN Malt Whisky Bar of the year for the last 3 years. Over 600 Whiskies to sample!
- The Steading Bar – Bar & Restaurant is an old converted farm building situated between Drumnadrochit and Cannich.
- The Boathouse Restaurant – Set in the grounds of the 300 year old St.Benedict’s Abbey, there could be no more idyllic setting to enjoy delicious, locally sourced food.
- The Bothy Restaurant & Bar – Relax by the fire while you watch the boats go through the famous canal locks.
- The Grouse & Trout Restaurant - Scottish and international cuisine; relaxing ambience and unhurried service.
There are more places to eat that are a bit further afield from the immediate Loch Ness area.