Loch Ness & Glen Urquhart … explore the area
For local events information visit our blog.
- The Clansman Centre – Besides a shop, which specialises in Celtic and locally produced crafts and includes a Scottish armoury, there is a recreation of the interior of a Highland turf house, where an authentically dressed clansman brings the past back to life.
- Great Glen Way - walks and guided tours.
- Highland Trekking & Trail Riding – situated at the remote settlement of Cougie, ten miles from the village of Cannich. Caters for all abilities.
- Loch Ness Cruises – described by visitors and travel writers alike as “the most informative and entertaining cruise on Loch Ness”.
- Jacobite Cruises – For the finest way to see Loch Ness, nothing compares to a luxury cruise with Jacobite.
- Scottish Highland Tours – A selection of Exclusive and Individual Guided One Day Tours of the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
We have put together some more information for you to assist in planning your trip to Scotland.