Eating Out in Inverness
As Inverness is growing so fast there are more and more eateries opening up on a monthly basis. From small intimate cafes to large sprawling well known chains, there is somewhere for you and your family to eat out rather than having to cook every day of your holiday.
- Abstract – Rising Star in the Michelin Guide Great Britain and Ireland, unique blend of French culinary expertise and superb local produce.
- La Tortilla Asesina – Spanish Restaurant & Tapas Bar, Cafe, Delicatessen, A La Carte Menu, Weekly Salsa Night. Family friendly.
- The River Cafe and Restaurant – Sitting on the banks of the River Ness, offers excellent cuisine made from fresh local ingredients.
- Cafe 1 – famous for it’s good food, polite staff & warm welcome.
- The Mustard Seed – intimate and pleasant dining experience. Menu that combines traditional, Scottish and European cuisine with innovative and contemporary influences.
- Jeera – open kitchen Indian Restaurant.
- Jimmy Chung’s – bar and Chinese buffet. Help yourself from a mouth-watering array of 20 starters and 40 main courses – and go back for more.
- Aspendos – Aspendos is a modern and stylish restaurant that serves Mediterranean and Turkish food in Inverness – polite staff and great service!
- Riverhouse – dedicated to sourcing and using only the finest seasonal and sustainable produce from around the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, whenever possible.
- Zizzi - Four local themes have been the inspiration behind the design of the new restaurant: the historic River Ness, boats, whiskey distilleries and Macbeth
- The Kitchen -The glass-fronted restaurant on the River Ness has stunning views of Inverness Castle, three dining rooms and a roof terrace.
- Rocpool Rendesvouz - A busy city-centre brasserie with sleek contemporary interior, riverside views and an energetic atmosphere
We have also put together a list of all recommended places to eat in and around the areas in which we have self catering accommodation.