Eating Out in Fort William & Lochaber…enjoy the food on offer
- Crannog – Savour the best of west coast seafood with Crannog
- No4 – No4 offers an outstanding lunch menu and superb evening a la carte complemented by an extensive wine list chosen to provide the ideal wine to suit every taste.
- The Inverlochy Hotel – The menu features modern British cuisine which is internationally recognised by all major guides. We have been awarded AA 3 red Rosettes and 1 Michelin Star.
- Russells Restaurant – Serving outstanding cuisine with fresh local game and a selection of seasonal produce, Russell’s is an AA award winning restaurant
- The Ballachulish Hotel – The award winning Bùlas Bar & Bistro is one of the best restaurants in the Glencoe and Fort William area and is the setting for a unique eating out experience.
- The Lochy – You can enjoy a sit down meal, or you can order takeaway from The Lochy Bar.
- The Lime Tree – We think we have the best food and the best value for money meal you can buy in Lochaber!
- The Grog and Gruel – We aim to provide an imaginative and interesting menu at affordable prices. That doesn’t mean we’re the cheapest in town, but it does mean that we’re serving great food at sensible prices
- Sammy’s Fish & Chips – We have been serving our famous fish and chips for almost three decades and have built our reputation by not compromising on quality or service