What to do in Easter Ross
For local events information visit our blog.
Explore the scenic Easter Ross area of the Highlands and enjoy the wide range of attractions and activities on offer, plus the fantastic places to eat.
- Tain Through Time- In 1997 the museum held the first exhibition ever dedicated entirely to Tain silver, consisting of about 150 items from a range of private and institutional owners across the UK as well as from its own collection.
- Glenmorangie – tour gives you unparalleled access to the distillery and warehouses. With the help of an expert guide you will experience all stages of the whisky making process from mashing and fermenting to distilling and maturing – all culminating in a dram or two of your choice!
- Coillemore – offers a wide range of high class equestrian facilities all of which are available to hire along with a variety of training clinics and competitions available all year round.
- Tain Golf Course – a traditional Scottish Highland links course designed by Old Tom Morris, situated 9 miles south of Dornoch and 31 miles north of Inverness.
- Alness Golf Course – This beautifully situated 18 hole golf course is probably one of the “Best Kept Secrets of the Highlands”. The Club offers a warm welcome to both beginners and seasoned players alike and is open to visitors all year round.
- Storehouse – Discover the fascinating history of the Storehouse, see and hear what life was like in 1790 Easter Ross in the authentically recreated building.