Eating out in the Black Isle
There are a number of recommended restaurants, cafes, pubs and hotels to enjoy a wide variety of food and drink when self catering in the Black Isle. A great meal at the end of an exciting day is sure to make your holiday a bit more special.
- The Anderson – Award winning restaurant and bar in Fortrose.
- Sutor Creek – “Scotland the Best” listed, café/restaurant in
- North Kessock Hotel – waterfront location overlooking Inverness, five minutes
from city centre.
- The Royal Hotel – lying on the tip of the Black Isle in Cromarty.
- Higher Ground Coffee House – home baking, teas, light lunches of delicious filled ciabatta rolls and homemade soup. In Muir of Ord.
- Ord Arms Hotel Restaurant – a family run hotel situated in Muir of Ord offering a variety of chicken & game, fish, oriental, continental and vegetarian options.
- Eilean Dubh – small restaurant in Fortrose