What to do & see in the Black Isle
For local events information visit our blog.
- Ecoventures – the ultimate wildlife watching adventure at the heart of the Moray
Firth. Dolphin and seal spotting.
- Cromarty Courthouse Museum – invites you to explore one of Scotland’s secrets.
- Glen Ord Distillery – watch distillers at work creating a magical malt whisky.
- Groam House Museum – find out about the inhabitants of the north in an award winning Pictish Interpretive Centre.
- Tore Art Gallery – award-winning venue for the visual arts.
- Fortrose & Rosemarkie Golf
Staying on or near the
Black Isle? Make sure you visit The Cheese House Cromarty – a delightful
wee shop with exclusive local and continental produce.