Where to eat in Aviemore
- Roo’s Leap Restaurant – fresh ingredients cooked to order, and a friendly efficient service with a laid back Aussie attitude.
- Culdearn House – an experience to remember. Log fire, candlelit tables, attentive service and simply some of the best food Scotland has to offer. Award wining fine dining. In Grantown on Spey.
- Craggan Mill Restaurant – enjoy the very best of local produce, freshly prepared by an award wining team and served in a picturesque watermill. In Grantown on Spey.
- The Cairn Hotel – situated in the centre of Aviemore, houses an immaculate Restaurant renowned for its imaginative and extensive menus.
- International starters- a twist to the usual dining concept.
- Royal Tandoori – fully licensed in Aviemore
- The Mountain Cafe use some of Scotland’s best local produce to create healthy, wholesome & interesting
food with a Kiwi twist. Award winning stylish coffees, delicious breakfasts, superb lunches & fresh home